In addition to the help and support we provide (Service Pupils' Champion) the following organisations have experience of working with service families
- Little Troopers - Charity providing support and resources for families with a serving parent.
- MKC Heroes - Organisation aimed at supporting and giving a voice to service children within the school setting.
CEAS (Children’s Education Advisory Service) - Government agency providing advice on legislation relating to children’s education, including service children.
- AFF - Army Families Federation - Offers support, information and guidance on matters affecting army families.
- NFF – Naval Families Federation - Offers support, information and guidance on matters affecting naval families.
- Royal Air Force Families Federation - Offers support, information and guidance on matters affecting airforce families.
- INtouch - Electronic postal system replacing the ‘e-bluey’.
- SCiP – Service Children’s Progression Alliance - Research organisation aiming to improve education for military families.
- Royal British Legion - Help members of the services including veterans and their families all year round.